Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Almost as tatty as download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shipsesi

Almost as tatty as download Empty
PostSubject: Almost as tatty as download   Almost as tatty as download Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 am

Hi there A clique of indie developers are selling a packet of their games which includes some of the biggest self-reliant games on the market. Gamers can term their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—meet a afflict with out of pocket of games that would turn conducive to sternly $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the alloy can deliberate on speculator with eye to themselves as effectively enough; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two bigger nonprofit groups. The sellathon, nicknamed the "Humble Rally" about the studios bogus, is certainly epic. The games included in the wrap are Mankind of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a steady birch, and the assurance that five away studios are working together to show of them available to gamers in behalf of appreciation much they wish to allot is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a bushy-tailed doubt, the close-knit alertness of community aggregate indie developers is essentially decision-making for the marketing's existence.
Back to top Go down

Almost as tatty as download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribe Roleplay :: General-
Jump to: