Tribe Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribe Roleplay

Love the tribe? Then roleplay characters in a new version of the tribe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Get your shout-outs about the site posted here! Just PM me your thoughts on the site or a message to friends with the topic: SHOUT-OUTS.
"This site is really fun because I can roleplay and just have fun" ~Millie ..... "Cassie Amanda and Bethany are the best friends I could ever have! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!" ~ Rebecca23 ..... "Zoe, Beth, [lilyaura] and [Elise] are the awesomest people EVER Love Ya" ~ Anjuna

Jane's profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Jane's profile Empty
PostSubject: Jane's profile   Jane's profile Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Name: Jane
Tribe: School kids
Clothes: Jane wears a faded blue t-shirt, dark jeans, plaid buttoned shirt and black running shoes. When she’s cold or it’s raining she has an oversized grey trench coat.
Hair: Dirty blonde, usually tied back and rarely down.
Eyes: Brown
Make up: Two red lines across her forehead. She usually wears light purple eye shadow and a little bit of mascara.
Skin Tone: Fair skin and a few freckles on her cheeks.
Other stuff: Jane worries a lot, but tries to keep it to herself. She is usually a follower but knows when enough is enough. Jane likes to read, though she lost her reading glasses before joining the school kids. Her motto is to try and survive and have faith in herself and others.
Back to top Go down

Jane's profile
Page 1 of 1